SAVAGE 10ML11 UPGRADE

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billyzink

Reaction score
I have a Henry Ball gun and just love it. My daughter has a Savage stainless and Laminate and my son has a blued laminate, they both shoot very well also but not quite as good as the HB. Is there anyone out there that I could send the kids guns to for Bedding and third pillar and media blasting, except the blued model ofcourse, just bedding and third pillar on that one. Thanks

What kind of groups do you get with your savage and your HB. I get about 1" to 1 1/4" at 100 yards with Savage

Johnny

FrontStuffer1 said:
What kind of groups do you get with your savage and your HB. I get about 1" to 1 1/4" at 100 yards with Savage

Johnny

One hole with the HB, and 2" on the others which is just fine for deer hunting!!

I sent mine to a gentleman in North Carolina to get it bedded and the third pillar installed. Along with that he made a knurled headed bolt that now just holds the bolt in and can be removed with your fingers to get the bolt out. It works wonderful and was a excellent job in a very timely fashion. If I remember it right it only took about two and a half weeks from the time I sent it till I got it back. If you would like to talk to him pm me your e-mail and I will forward it to him.

minst7877 said:
I sent mine to a gentleman in North Carolina to get it bedded and the third pillar installed. Along with that he made a knurled headed bolt that now just holds the bolt in and can be removed with your fingers to get the bolt out. It works wonderful and was a excellent job in a very timely fashion. If I remember it right it only took about two and a half weeks from the time I sent it till I got it back. If you would like to talk to him pm me your e-mail and I will forward it to him.
PM sent, Thanks

Latest posts

Back