Conicalman alias lungbuster, Indiana Smokepole, Ron Goldman

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent him a link to this post under ask seller a question, someone should buy something cheap from him (i see he has a couple $5 buy it nows) and leave him the feedback he deserves :twisted: Ah that would be stooping to his level, I do not think we should even waste our time talking about him anymore :!:

billyzink said:
Sent him a link to this post under ask seller a question :!:

That's how i e-mailed him before . I asked him if he was the guy who ripped off saxman1 and if that was the primer tool he got from someone on here .And he replied threatened me saying he was going to put my name on a law sute he said to have just filled . :roll: :roll: I though they where good ?? to a seller from a possible buyer !! Boy like i did anything he could sue me over !!

here is his reply again .

Sir
If I were you I belive that I would get my facts straight and know what I was talking about 100% befor I opened up my mouth. Now if you were up to speed on anything you would know that this rifle was returned to its owner , and that there is a lawsute that was just placed by me and would not mind adding your name when I find it out to that sute.
Thank you and have a nice day
C-man :twisted:

Looks like his response to your question pretty much answered that it is him. If it wasn't I would think that the person would start by saying he did not know what you were talking about and ask why you thought he was the person in question, instead of jumping all the way to Law Suits.

ShawnT

billyzink said:
Sent him a link to this post under ask seller a question, someone should buy something cheap from him (i see he has a couple $5 buy it nows) and leave him the feedback he deserves :twisted: Ah that would be stooping to his level, I do not think we should even waste our time talking about him anymore :!:
Here was his reply to my question:
Dear billyzink,

T/C ML Acceserys (320343738947) grow up

- conicalman81

Latest posts

Back