Conicalman alias lungbuster, Indiana Smokepole, Ron Goldman

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flounder

Reaction score
A guy on the Shooter's Forum recently got ripped off. I am wondering if someone here has his Phone number I could give to him. Lane or Saxman do you have it.
Thanks, Art

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0342847281

I might be wrong but didn't someone on this site design this? Maybe even built it for Ron??? I thought I saw a post about an awesome primer tool compared to Knights plastic part. I never did see the photos as they were removed from the post by the time I saw it. Still dissappointing that Ron hasn't settled his debt, he's obviously capable of raising the funds.

Corpe Nimrod said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=320342847281

I might be wrong but didn't someone on this site design this? Maybe even built it for Ron??? I thought I saw a post about an awesome primer tool compared to Knights plastic part. I never did see the photos as they were removed from the post by the time I saw it. Still dissappointing that Ron hasn't settled his debt, he's obviously capable of raising the funds.

I though i would ask him about that item on e-bay ,
he does have some stuff i would like BUT .
I was looking at arrow nocks but did not know that was him , but if that's him i will pass . :shock:

damn, cheating people on shipping. it cost that much to ship an gun thru ups and usps. wonder about if is using flat rate and pocketing the rest.

welllll i can see the shipping thing. ebay screws you for placing the ad, when you sell the item and then they nail you again when someone pays for it with paypal.

Did i miss anything that ebays screws u on? :lol:

Anyone that knows him better than, I do if you click on the ebay link and check his profile you may be able to figure out if its him. He claims that he had a sporting goods store, sufferes from back problems and has 2 kids, 1 that is autistic.

Corpe Nimrod said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=320342847281

Forum member "Night" designed that ingenious tool, a real gentleman from the Great White North. At least I didn't see where Ron the rip-off was trying to take credit for designing it too. But you guys nailed him again, that is him.

I asked him about the product and if he had got it from some one on a muzzle loader forum and if he was the guy taking items from members of the forums . Here was his reply !! I WAS looking at his arrow nocks in bulk days ago and glad i did not get them .

Sir
If I were you I belive that I would get my facts straight and know what I was talking about 100% befor I opened up my mouth. Now if you were up to speed on anything you would know that this rifle was returned to its owner , and that there is a lawsute that was just placed by me and would not mind adding your name when I find it out to that sute.
Thank you and have a nice day
C-man

Email him back and say you would really like to get the facts straight. Ask him to tell you the real facts on how he collected funds for saxman that he never sent him. Inquiring minds want to know the REAL facts.

txhunter58 said:
Email him back and say you would really like to get the facts straight. Ask him to tell you the real facts on how he collected funds for saxman that he never sent him. Inquiring minds want to know the REAL facts.

I bet he's watching this forum !!

Has he been baned from here ??
Does he float from forum to forum stealing then leaving ??
If not, i am sure he would chime in to defend himself if he did nothing wrong, ??
I sure would !! So Ron when are you going to give Saxman/Scott his money ?? Stealing from someone when they are down is as low as you can get !! What are the facts Ron ?? Sounds like someone should be taking you to court !!! Facts = you suck !!

If he has a side to the story he should share it with us. One thing I never figured out if he is a rip off artist why did he send the winning prize ( a disc extreme) to Cory. It doesn't make total sense to me. The only thing I could think of if the ammount taken from any one person is below a certain ammount he might not get prosecuted, just a thought.
The guy on shooters forum says he finally got a tracking number from Conicalman and his merchandise is suppose to be on the way. A month late but on the way I hope.
Art
________
Ford Mel Engine Specifications

I wonder if any one contacted the FCC or the FBI.
The old Romans had a cure for people like that. Lee

frontier gander said:
maybe the person he got that knight from, he ripped off.

thanks I was just getting over feeling bad about winning the gun. now, making feel bad again. :cry:

Latest posts

Back