Harvester help

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clay

Reaction score
Ive got a triumph thats really hard to load and im told to use the harvesters. Any suggestions on what size i should order? im shooting shockwaves and hornadays

Harvester

#15045CR. These are crushed rib sabots and make loading a whole lot easier.

My triumph loves the short black harvesters...... with a shockwave,sst, or barnes TEZ....

harvester short black= h50455sb.these are for 300grain or less bullet weight.............karl

clay

When i first got my Triumph I could not get anything to load in it... it was just to tight, and that includes the 'crush rib'

Now I can load all of my normal loads including the .458/300 grain Nosler with a MMP Orange sabot... but it took some elbow grease. I ended up running a 100 strokes of JB bore paste to polish ans smooth the barrel...

I just posted about a friends Triumph that does wonders with the Green sabots and .429 bullets. It is almost too easy to load with them. but shoots 1/2 MOA with BH209 and you can't argue with results like that. I did have to clean rust out of the barrel with 000 steel wool and that certainly loosened it up some.

Latest posts

Back