Which peep for a KRB7?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BPHunter

Reaction score
Has anyone mounted a peep sight on their KRB7 yet? Williams makes a goos FP series aperture sight and lists other Knight models, but I can't confirm a model that fits the KRB7 specifically. Anyone try the the TRUGLO ghost ring?

I'm taking the KRB7 out for elk season again this year and we can't use scopes here in Colorado. The stock fiber sights work pretty well, but I find aperture style sights much easier to use for my aging eyes.

The KRB uses the same hole spacing as other round top Knights. Distance between the two hole sets is a little different but that shouldn't matter.

Thanks! That helps a lot. I think I'll go with Williams FP-Legend for the adjustability. Like the WGRS, the FP series mounts on the rear scope base mounting holes. I'm hoping the rest of the sight will clear the stock and receiver. If not, I'll try to exchange it for a WGRS.

Hmmmm...
I have a XS Sight Sytems Ghost-Ring Aperture set for Knight rifles! Part #KN-0002-5. NIB never been used/installed. I bought it back when Alabama had a "no-scope" policy for muzzleloaders. I'll never use it.. You interested?

I would consider it, but ghost rings are too big for my needs. Thanks for asking though.

Back