A few accessories i made today

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frontier gander

Reaction score
I made a beautiful elk antler bullet starter a couple years ago and misplaced it :cry: I went into the shop this evening and went and used a scrap mule deer antler and made a couple more ( never hurts to have an extra as i found out) Also made a powder measure. Still have to find out what it holds before doing anything else with it.

Also pictured is a knife i made a while back and havent finished up yet. Its for my nephew when he goes on his first deer hunt. Also my main hunting knife that i rehandled when i first got it.
Accessories003.jpg

Accessories001.jpg

I also cut out a new knife handle for my next project when i figure out a blade design. It may turn out to be a knife for a lefty due to the twist it has. We'll find out once i start on it.

work

nice, I got a couple old racks on the garage wall that moight be fun toi play with. How big a dowel do you use on those?

it must have been a good weekend for it,i just made range rod out of 3/8 hicory and pined on peice of shed for the handle.you do beutiful work....karl

Back