CVA Electra 300g Speer DC w/CR and T-7

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoyoteChuck52

Reaction score
CVA Electra 300g Speer DC w/CR and T-7

Good enough for the girls I go with..
Here is 100yrds...
1 shot was high on a clean barrel, I spit patched between each shot
IMAG0141.jpg

Second target(200yrds)
The first 2 shots at the bottom were with my 150yrd dot...broght my scope up 6 clicks and used the 200yrd dot and fired the last 2...after making the clicks on the scope I'm 2.75"high with the 100yrd hold at 100yrds
IMAG0140.jpg

Re: CVA Electra 300g Speer DC w/CR and T-7

Good shooting and great report. :D

Thank ya!, Thank ya!
I'll be over in your guys neck of the woods so to speak this December(SE Eastern Ohio) letting the wind out of a few whitetails with this setup, looking foward to it to say the least..

Now as soon as the Optima I just bought gets here...I can give BH209 a go

Well I have some bad news for ya....there's not a whole lot of deer left here in Ohio. Maybe a spike or two and they bumped the Non-resident license up to 1000 dollars!! Haha :lol:

NOT.....!!!I have my tags in hand so they are a little late!! :tongue:

I drew a any bull tag here in Wa. State for ML this year..I'm doing that hunt from Oct.1-10th ,then taking my daughter who just finished up her hunters safety in August on a 4 day pack/deer hunt here in north centeral Wa. so she can use her new Browning X-Bolt Micro Midas(7-08)
and then Ill be headed your way so make some room in the freezer!! Its going to be back straps on the Bar-b-que

What county you hunt in here? I hunt Licking, Trumbull, Ashtubula, and sometimes Portage but not that often.

Oh ok never been there. Good luck to you this year!

Nice shooting and range report! I always wondered how those Electra's shoot. You are now a member of the elite 200 yard Club. :cheers:

What scope and powder charge were you using :?:

started @105g and moved up 10 until it grouped the best at 135g-T7.understand that to be max as well...

scope-no name brand, It's the scope(3-9x40) that came on the combo from Sportmans Guide,nothing special thats forsure but it has held zero so far. I dont know how it's going to do as far as fogging up,etc..

:D :)

Not too shabby there buddy.......Good shootin' :!:

Ray........Good luck this season :cheers:

Anyone have and aprox. Velocity this bullet will be moving out of a 26" barrel with 135g of T-7??

coyotewallace said:
Anyone have and aprox. Velocity this bullet will be moving out of a 26" barrel with 135g of T-7??

I estimate about 1,890 f.p.s. out the muzzle.

Latest posts

Back