I think he needs a Muzzleloader....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang- he must have been closing his eyes each shot.....lmao -Getonit-

If ML...had good speedloaders but miss Probably due to slow lock speed! :lol: Right Sheephunter! :lol:

Good one Grouse!

At least he was hitting in the same place every time!

I certainly hope someone doesn't get in each of those shooting houses! Talk about DANGEROUS! :shock:

big6x6 said:
At least he was hitting in the same place every time!

I certainly hope someone doesn't get in each of those shooting houses! Talk about DANGEROUS! :shock:

I think some scope adjusting would be in line...... maybe a tad to the right. :lol: I thought the same thing about the shooting houses being so close.......WOW!

I saw that video a little over a week go, and already had to poke a little fun at the guy doing the shooting.

Any of you that want to give the shooter a hard time go over to ATVnation.com his user name on there is LoneWolf

Sounds like he's shootin a leveraction. Might not have a scope. Maybe tap the rear sight over a tad,or do a little paper work to sharpen up the ole eye. Hope he did better later on. :)

Don

Follow the impacts with your mouse - that aint no kinda group except left out. :shock: :D

OH I do believe that from what I heard on ATV nation that the rifle does have a scope. He just got bad a case of BUCK FEVER

Underclocked said:
Follow the impacts with your mouse - that aint no kinda group except left out. :shock: :D

Is to a group, hits the very same place every time, THE GROUND!

I've watched this several time and came to a couple of conclusions. It's not a very smart deer to stand there for 3 shots. It is however a lucky deer. Also the old saying, "three time lucky" doesn't apply to the shooter :d'oh!: :D

Back