Cva Accura V2 mix and match

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tharber

Reaction score
Hello I am  new to the board. I have had a LK93 bought new is about 20 yrs old so did research and liked the accura v2 so ordered it from cabelas, when I received it started to clean it up. As I was checking it over I noticed that the receiver was the accura v2 but
barrel was 2 in short of 27 inches stamping on barrel is accura MR.... not v2 it is drilled for iron sights and has the scope mounts. so... I have a accura v2 with a mountain barrel on it which is not coated. not what I paid for. not really sure what to do about it. beautiful rifle just wrong barrel

The MR uses an Apex receiver and stock. The barrel shouldn't fit on a V2.

Got a picture of it?

Can you post some pics of the gun? I'm thinking you got an Accura MR instead of a V2. They are two totally different guns, Greg

Yep keep it and be happy!! If you can use a scope, you will like the MR better.

They are nice, Heck I liked them so much I have 2 of them. Both are set up with the Leupold 4-12 x 40 VX-R 30mm, CDS, FIRE DOT

Dave

having trouble getting pic to up load keeps saying exceeded total storage space

Go to the CVA web site. Look at the V2 and the MR. Which one does your gun look like?

Where it says ACCURA on the side of the frame, is it almost straight above the trigger, or towards the front of the trigger guard next to the for arm.

Dave

What does the stock look like? The V2 will be that weird looking one with a lot of drop on the comb. The other V2 stock will be a thumbhole.

The MR will have exactly the same stock as the Apex.

Here is the pic of my MR. If the ACCURA is located in the same place it is a MR, If is farther back towards the trigger guard it is a V2.

IMG_0002_zpsb3cf2c9f.jpg

Dave

I just looked at the pictures. If you didn't say that the barrel is 25", and says MR on it. I'd say you have a V2. I'm confused about the barrel. I'll post the pictures in a minute.

Latest posts

Back