Any new info on Blackhorn209?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwampFox

Reaction score
Hi guy's anybody have any new news as to when the dealers have might this Blackhorn209?

Patience Grasshopper. You are a day late, it was in stock yesterday at Critters but sold out quick. :wink:

Where is this Critters? i have never heard of it.
you are not talking about the April Fool's joke that was posted are you?If so it is a day late and ya know what that makes a april fool joke a Day Late don't ya?
Busta said:
Patience Grasshopper. You are a day late, it was in stock yesterday at Critters but sold out quick. :wink:

I want to know too. Sound like just the ticket and I'm out of powder. I'll wait a while but will try the Pinnacle FFF if it takes too long. All this talk of crud rings in Omegas has me worried about 777.

Very few people can confirm Blackhorn is "Undeniably the best damn powder in muzzleloading!"

Enough with the hype, lets see the product.

They're yanking your chain. Critter had a "funny" April Fool's post that it was available.

Some people have too much time and band width on their hands.

When you're able to shoot a "smokeless" powder through your inline, you'll know it.

Latest posts

Back