Current contact for Robert Hoyt ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hylander

Reaction score
Contacted him a few weeks ago.
Been trying to call him for a few days and at all times of the day now and the phone rings for a long time, 
then a generic message saying that no one is answering and to call back later.
Before I got a message in his voice saying to leave in message.
I am ready to send a barrel for reboring and parts for a new barrel.

Any Idea's ?

Just curious ,what does it cost to have a 50 cal. rebored to a 54 cal. Thank you

Me and another member sent Barrels to Hoyt back in the Winter, 120 Dollars Plus Shipping. It costed me about 30-35 Bucks to Ship the Barrel to him, He does what you ask and Sends it back to you with a Bill for 120, Plus Whatever he payed to Ship the Barrel to you? Figure another 30-35 Bucks.

I was in to it about 190 Bucks in the end for a Hoyt Re Bore. Each person Give or take a few bucks on Shipping, depending on where you are, and how you Ship it

Contacted him a few weeks ago.
Been trying to call him for a few days and at all times of the day now and the phone rings for a long time,
then a generic message saying that no one is answering and to call back later.
Before I got a message in his voice saying to leave in message.
I am ready to send a barrel for reboring and parts for a new barrel.

Any Idea's ?
Just send him the barrel and the check at the same time. He will turn it around quickly. He’s just very busy.

So, I can just send him my barrel, ck for a couple of hundred, and he’s ok with that? If that’s cool I’m boxing my barrel up today.
thanks
Meauxtown

That sounds like a great deal. I picked up a like new TC Hawken, .45 Cal, 15/16 barrel that doesn't look to be shot much. Very clean.
I would like to get a .54 or .58 if that possible made from that barrel.
I will call and visit with Robert.
Thanks for the info.
Mike

Back