Why no SS model Triumph?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunter8282

Reaction score
Doesn't seem to make sense why there is no SS T/C Triumph offered in the line up.

Anyone know anything about their 2010 lineup?

I think it is to save me money because I won't buy one in weathershield.

flounder said:

I am in the same boat... guess I'll have to go Omega or just get the blued Triumph. :roll:

Because S&W took over TC and they do things like that yuck plating. They also cut the service dept. to pieces thats why we started seeing some service complaints.

well look on the bright side, why pay for real SS when you can get imitation SS for the same price.

:huh?:

I have a stainless Omega and a stainless White and a stainless Optima Elite. The Elite and White barrels are heads and shoulders over the Omega for quality and initial smoothness. I had to lap the Omega just to get anything down the bore and after 400 passes with JB Bore paste it still is not as smooth as either of the other two. If I wanted a break barrel stainless at this time I would opt for the Accura or Apex although the Apex is a lot more money.

flounder said:

same here !!

All my guns i buy now are SS , except my Benelli Nova shotguns for ducks . I just like how easy they are to take care of . :D

The Accura has a stainless barrel but an aluminum alloy frame. Plenty strong except for just at the forward end of the frame where the barrel meets it. Even that is ok, it tends to get a bit dinged up but is hidden by the forearm. Nothing at all serious. Highly recommended by muhownself ... as is the Apex. :D

frontier gander said:
well look on the bright side, why pay for real SS when you can get imitation SS for the same price.

:huh?:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i would get a Apex !!!
Best feeling muzzy i have ever shouldered and SS . Looked at one at cabela's last week and had to walk away fast before i bought it . :roll:

My son has a Triumph with the weathershield barrel. I think its nice. Feels great, looks great, and shoots great. Ya can't ask for more than that! Well...I guess you can always ask.

Latest posts

Back