T/C Impact muzzleloader?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elite-50

Reaction score
Just noticed these on Cabela's web site Can't find any other info on it at all, anyone seen it? Price is right at $249

after your post i went to t/c's site,no info.googled it,no info.
interesting to say the least,i would like to see it up close......karl

given t/c's reputation i doubt it,time will tell tho....karl

Very interesting. I noticed 2 new rifles with TC reputed as the maker on both. The other is at least listed in the manuals section of TC's web page.
Looks something like the Omega in the not very clear picture.
Do you suppose it could be a redesigned Omega with a sliding block instead of a dropping block breach? evidently it has some sort of adjustable stock to. Lee

Lee,

I think the rifle you are talking about is the new North West Hunter. It looke to be built like an Omega but uses a #11 primer. Made to fit the needs laws of the hunters in the north west. There is a review on it over on huntingnet .com.

I seen that rifle on Cabelas' site last night. It is just like the Triumph, without the toggle lock trigger guard, and it has plastic all up the side of the receiver. I think the lever on the back of the receiver is to open the breech, as it appears to be a tip-up (break open) rifle. I would say this is an attempt at an entry level rifle, as everything else they sell is way over $250. This also has an adjustable stock, obviously for the youth hunter. It also has the T/C logo molded into the stock, and comes in blued only. Check it out for yourself, and make sure you use the zoom feature to zoom in on the parts you would like a closer look at, like the receiver and stock. Not for me, but maybe for you?

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templ ... stid=59519

Damn, stainless and black Optima TH for $269 Think I found my next new rifle. Tried to buy the Optima stainless and black and it is backorder for 2-3 weeks.

frontier gander said:
and only $300 for a .177 bb gun. where do i sign up

My RWS 54 was far more than $300. I think i paid close to $500.

I saw a test were they used only a 209 primer in a 32 cal Green Mountian rifle. The round ball left the barrel over 300fps and it weighs about 9 times more than most .177 pellets.

Ugly..hell yes.....but no more cocking or replacing worn out or just old internals.

I will wait till its in the bargain cave for $150. :D

Is new optima going to have centerfire barrels too? The new version looks way better than the old!

Anyone had their hands on one of these yet? Gettin tired of waiting on Cabelas to get the 2010 Optimas in and feelin the "need" for a new toy.

Back