Covid Virus Vaccine shots?

Help Support Frontier Muzzle Loading:

John Neslen

My wife saw on facebook where people should not reveal when they got their covid vaccine and I wonder what that was about.
I have had both Pfizer vaccinations, have you had yours?

John

falcon

FML Supporter
Got both Pfizer vaccinations: No pain no strain. Wife received both Moderna vaccinations, She was very sick for about three days after the second shot.

Squint

FML Supporter
My wife saw on facebook where people should not reveal when they got their covid vaccine and I wonder what that was about.
I have had both Pfizer vaccinations, have you had yours?

John
We got our second shot just over 3 weeks ago of the Moderna, were just a little tired was about all.

Badger154

I've had friends in South Carolina and Georgia that have complained about getting sick after the first and second shot. I have also had friends that only complained of muscular discomfort. All of my children and their spouses have had the virus and so have my wife and I. I've heard a lot of stories 3rd hand about adverse effects. Y'all can do what you like but my wife and I do not plan to get the shots (in our 60's).

valkyrie

FML Supporter
Wife and me are finished with our moderna shots. Wife had typical symptoms on one and two. Oth, I had three sweat outs the second night after number two shot with a mild headache. I'll be seventy this year, she's close also. There was never any discussion or thoughts of us not getting immunized.

Last edited:

dr1445

just finished my 2nd shot from the VA, 1st was no problem, the 2nd i had joint aches and the chills for a day. it could have been the weather to, rain snow mix all day. i got the moderna vaccine

newtire

I've had friends in South Carolina and Georgia that have complained about getting sick after the first and second shot. I have also had friends that only complained of muscular discomfort. All of my children and their spouses have had the virus and so have my wife and I. I've heard a lot of stories 3rd hand about adverse effects. Y'all can do what you like but my wife and I do not plan to get the shots (in our 60's).
The nurse explained to me that some people's immune systems recognize the virus once you've had your first shot and when you get the 2nd one, the immune system opens up with a full broadside and you can get a little sick. The day after my 2nd shot, I felt run down and no appetite. Woke up the next morning feeling tip top & hungry as a horse! All good now.

Mossie

FML Supporter
Got my 2nd Friday (Moderna) @75+ with no side effects. I only got it because my wife, who is 16 yrs my Jr, kept worrying about bringing it home from work. Now she doesn't have to fret so much since she chose not to get the shots. Now off this morning to start pulling traps..17 yotes, 7 bobcats, 6 badger, 2 broad stripes and 1 buck mink. Only kept 1 out of 6 coons, gave them to a young trapper to practice on LOL............................Mossie

Meaux Thompson

FML Supporter
Tired and chills after second shot (67) not going in today just to rest up. MT

OldMtnMan

I got both of mine. Walgreens came to my building and gave us all the shots. Sore shoulder is all I got. Easy.

drax05

FML Supporter
Got my second shot with my wife Tuesday, slight headache and low temp fever to second day, ok now. Wife didn't even get sore at shot point. At 74, am fighting metastatic melanoma all over internally, Doc said best get the shots and set it up two days later with a "drive through" in the Mobile municipal auditorium that didn't take 20 minutes from entering lot to exiting. Just roll down the window and get stuck and take the wife to lunch....

Bull

FML Supporter
Fiancee and I got the Johnson and Johnson shot 20 days ago now. She didn't even feel the needle go in but had mild aches and pains two days after. I felt them pump in the meds but didn't have any other symptoms. Nice that we got the one and done but I know several people whose brother in law's cousin's sister by marriage got the shot and then exploded 30 seconds later, so there are risks.

On goes my tin foil hat........

Last edited:

Latest posts