COVID-19

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CVA Enthusiast

Reaction score
Most think after testing if negative, it is an automatic "Return to work" not true I tested Negative 10-15-20 and will not be released until 11-1-20. I know however 3 in household were positive they returned 10-20-20 10-22-20 and 10-24-20. Board Of Health and CDC explained I was worse case Had I had gotten it and got over it I also would have returned on their time frame also, As I can carry without getting the illness where they were quarantined 5-10 days after final symptoms I need to go 7 days past theirs to ensure virus is dead before I return to work. CRAZY YET done nothing but rain last 4-5 days, I r NUTZ worse comes to worse might have to river run in 30 degree weather in the morning.

Yep, this stuff is crazy serious.... was put in the hospital with it back on Nov 6th... at first not responding to treatments, then things changed. I thank God, I pulled through.

Most think after testing if negative, it is an automatic "Return to work" not true I tested Negative 10-15-20 and will not be released until 11-1-20. I know however 3 in household were positive they returned 10-20-20 10-22-20 and 10-24-20. Board Of Health and CDC explained I was worse case had.......
Had a friend that was tested negative went back to work a week or two later he was dead, then tested positive. Be save guys this is serious stuff......

Back