Not happy on Ganders Mountain!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamnjams

Reaction score
Like a kid waiting on Christmas, I couldn't wait until sale day, a $179 ladder stand for $99. It was a 17 footer to the platform. The platform was 26" by 26". In my my sleep I had erected it many times. I could even see the tree I leaned it against! I had fired at least a dozen xtp's and heard that pig a squealing! Can anybody guess where this story is going? Getting there 10 minutes before the door opened won me a second place in line. I thought...well, they'll have about 10 in stock and I'm assured one. Do I have to finish this story? You guessed it, not a single one in stock. Of course they had some $129 ones for the same price. Believe it or not, being older has it advantages. Only about 3 expletives slipped from my tongue. Normally their ammo is sky high but this day they had some great prices. Pride got in the way and I walked out the door without spending a dime. Not sure I'll ever go back there :oops: Incidentally, its about 35 miles one way....

That is BS when a store offers a sale and then has nothing in stock.

i was up tp the one on 95 in st. augastine on sat they had some in stock and had them on display outside on the store front. dont where you are from there. i'm in daytona so i either go there or the lake mary store.

horsefly said:
i was up tp the one on 95 in st. augastine on sat they had some in stock and had them on display outside on the store front. dont where you are from there. i'm in daytona so i either go there or the lake mary store.

The ST Augi store will give you a rain check

The store managers at GM have a lot of flexibility. They can give rain checks and such, if they want.

Latest posts

Back