UNIDENTIFIED OMEGA PART

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billyzink

Reaction score
While cleaning my gun the other night, this little piece of hard plastic or rubber showed up, looks like a chocolate chip, can anyone tell me where it belongs :?: :oops:
OMEGA002.jpg

Have you been eating cookies while cleaning your gun? :wink:

Can you get a clearer picture of it? What color is it? Is it possibly tumbling media? They use all different kinds of things/media to tumble parts in to remove burrs and polish them. Could have been something that got hung up in one of the parts during the assembly process, and was missed in final assembly/inspection?

Then again, it could be a chocolate chip! :lol:

Also if you could put a ruler or something next to it to get a reference to size??

Dave

It is black and a little under a quarter of an inch long, almost looks like maybe a spacer for between the gun and stock, but can not see where it would have sat in there, it fell out when I seperated the stock from the barell :?:

I wounder if it's just something left in side when they made the stock , Is it the same color and plastic like the stock ? I have taken my sons Omega apart dozens of times and not seen anything like that .

Do you think you might have broke out a plastic action stop?

I owned an Omega for quite a while. Never saw anything like it, and had mine disassembled a number of times.

Could it be something from the injection process used in making the stock? I'd vote for chocolate chip...;>)

Ken

Latest posts

Back