Shock waves

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sabotloader said:
Andy

Precision Rifle Bullet is the authorized MMP dealer in Canada. I would say the bullets you have were possibly packaged in Canada.

Getting things from the US to Canada is not near as difficult to get things from Canada to the US.

these weren't a bullet/sabot package. these were bulk sabots that i bought offline from cabelas.

Here is what I am observing from my sabot supply

Harvester SB, Crush Rib in 50 and 44 Caliber are all concave.

MMP orange 458 & MMP HPH12 both have stepped bases. MMP HPH24 is concave with the flat area at the base of the concave somewhat smaller in diameter than the Harvester sabots.

416LJT but you got to keep grafs honest. I price there with shipping, priced at midsouth with shipping, midsouth was about 5 bucks cheaper. This was for 5 packages

rjhans53 said:
416LJT but you got to keep grafs honest. I price there with shipping, priced at midsouth with shipping, midsouth was about 5 bucks cheaper. This was for 5 packages

rjhans,

Well said, after about 3 jugs, that "INCLUDED" shipping at Graf's starts to add up. Still a pretty good price at $29.99 including the shipping.

Next time check out Powder Valley, $26.65 a jug. Click on the link, then click "Powders", then click on "Accurate Arms", Blackhorn 209 on the first line. If you order more than 3 or 4 jugs it should be less.

http://www.powdervalleyinc.com/index.html

rjhans53 said:

Ya , you're right. Whenever I want to buy something via catalog , I price out what I want delivered to my door with three or four of the big dealers. Sometimes Grafs is cheapest and sometimes Midsouth , sometimes Midway. It just depends on any given day.

Where are you guys buying bullets in bulk? I am having a hard time getting the SW waves were i am at also.

jarvis243 said:
Where are you guys buying bullets in bulk? I am having a hard time getting the SW waves were i am at also.

I don't know about bulk buying of Shockwaves , but I either go through one of the big catalog houses mentioned or , if you have an MC Sporting Goods store near you that handles hunting supplies they usually have really good prices. At least here in Grand Rapids , MI.

Latest posts

Back