KP1 or Encore

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nebob

Reaction score
I have a encore with 4 rifle barrels, no ml barrel. I love it. I was thinking about getting aother frame for my son or KP1 for me and giving my encore to my son.I can get a KP1 SSML for 500 buck but I dont know must about them or how hard is to get rifle barrels. I have a 45 disk eleted. It shoot cricle around 45 omega. Are there any aftermarket barrels for KP1.
Thanks for any help.

nebob, I really like Knight rifles but the KP1 was kind of a disappointment,,, when I shot mine with the red discs and BH209 it shot pretty good and the blow back was not too bad, but God help you with any other powder. The blow back and mess with 777 was terrible and I know UC shot his with real black powder... I'm just glad it was him cleaning and not me. I also had the 30-06 barrel that averaged about two inches at 100 yards. The Encore is a much better gun. If you want a knight muzzleloader, get a Disc Extreme or better yet wait on the new bolt action Knight in May.

Be patiant, check out the new Knight its a bolt action but outside of that it is supposed to be good. Might just check out a Triumph to there really is not much that compares well to them. Lee

encore

You have one and i did not see any complaints. Get the Pro Hunter, you can use the encore barrels on that. Give your kiddo the Encoe you shooting a new gun

Back