If you could ....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dream hunt has always been Dall sheep in AK... Probably will never happen but it's fun to dream.

had to pass on a couple elk last year , in was hunting alone and i was not going tom kill myself . It took my son and i 7 hrs to get a small bull of a mountain two years ago . I could not have done that alone , well maybe but it would have taken me two days if i lived .

There are some places I hunted that I thanked God that no Elk were seen or killed. I would have had to campout there and eat the thing where he dropped, should have packed along a few loaves of bread to make sandwiches out of him.

I would like to hunt Elk and Moose in Utah with a muzzleloader. Maybe next year for the Elk hunt.

Lee 9 said:
I would like to do a plains game safari in Africa. Lee

If you ever get the opportunity, be forewarned - it will ruin you for Arkansas! :)

I went to Zimbabwe in 1985. In six days of hunting, I killed a big Kudu, Wildebeeste, two ram Impala (three does for meat), a Record book Klipspringer, Side-striped jackal, a lot of baboons and monkeys and good dove, francolin, Guinea fowl and other bird shooting. Had a wonderful time.

Came home and killed the only legal buck I saw - a five point!

The ones that are getting higher on my real world list are Eland, Zebra, Hartebeest, Bushbuck. Closer to home... I'd say Rocky Mtn Goat, Bighorn Sheep, and Shiras Moose. Absolute dream list...Cape Buff, Ibex, Hippo, Polar bear.

Moose would be way up on my list. Elk would be a close second. Sure would be strange shooting a baboon especially when all you have hunted is deer,turkey, squirrels and doves.

Grizzly would be another top on my list. I'd want to be up in a high tree with my .54 sidelock :lol:

Anything that DOESN'T live in Pennsylvania! More specificly,a 200+" Mulie. In New Mex if possible. I went down there a year ago for coyote (yes I said coyote), and fell in love with the place. We hunted out of Carlsbad, but saw a huge portion of SE New Mexico. I make game calls and hooked up with another call builder from Carlsbad and we went yotin'. It was Oct, so it was blackpowder deer season and I got to see how they do it. The vastness of the place was fantastic. Yep, for me the #1 critter on my list is a brutaly huge Mulie.

IM002087.jpg

Honestly,from PA to New Mex to shoot coyote. I'll go anywhere for a good time.

Whitetail in Canada somewhere like Alberta,Sascatchawan.
Or the Sanctuary in Michigan.

Either ML or Crossbow

Latest posts

Back