If you could ....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UtahRob

Reaction score
hunt anything , what would it be ??

I would love to get a bighorn or Dall sheep ,

I would like to hunt about anything with a muzzlelaoder, but I have wanted to elk hunt with a traditional rifle and to hog hunt, so those will be first on my list.

frontier gander said:
American Bison with my .54 or .58cal Mountain Rifle :yeah:

Ther's a rancher over here in western Nebraska that raises Bison....For $1500 he'll turn one loose and run it over the hill in your direction.....Pretty sad huh!
Zen

I would like to hunt Kudu because they are so beautiful and there is something about those spiral horns. If by law i was restricted to one animal it would be Mule Deer , a few years ago I would have said Elk but they are too much work when you get older.

Panhandle said:
frontier gander said:
American Bison with my .54 or .58cal Mountain Rifle :yeah:

Ther's a rancher over here in western Nebraska that raises Bison....For $1500 he'll turn one loose and run it over the hill in your direction.....Pretty sad huh!
Zen

well, makes it a little more interesting then shooting a cow in the head with a .22 :lol:

I got a mule deer last year , want to get a elk next year( had two chances this last year blew it ) then maybe a White tail next . The Bighorn and Dall will be something to dream about , No $$$$ for such a hunt and i am not getting any younger . But i can dream !!!!

oldelkhunter said:
I would like to hunt Kudu because they are so beautiful and there is something about those spiral horns. If by law i was restricted to one animal it would be Mule Deer , a few years ago I would have said Elk but they are too much work when you get older.

I had to pass on a couple elk last year , in was hunting alone and i was not going tom kill myself . It took my son and i 7 hrs to get a small bull of a mountain two years ago . I could not have done that alone , well maybe but it would have taken me two days if i lived . :wink:

Well the first thing i would want to hunt,if i could hunt anything that i wanted to.
Would be my First OLE Lady with a 36 Cal TC Seneca.
Just enought powder to slow her down,so i could say what i want :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D :lol:
PS:No really a ELK,i have always wanted to go Elk Hunting with a Front Stuffer

For this old farm boy from the southeast it would have to be elk. For you guys that live out west in elk country my hat is off to you. Next in line would moose and of course all would be with a muzzleloader!

I would have to say Whitetail, there is just something about them that makes my blood boil. Other then that, I would say elk, moose, and dall sheep.

Doohan said exactlly what I was thinking. Just don't know if I could carry that much TP.

Or maybe just hunt this place...

click for larger image

A Windows 7 desktop background. This new OS is going to blow Vista into history. I have one device, a game port on my sound card, that will not work as of now. I know - OT - but I couldn't help myself. :D

Back