Looking forCentral MD Land to Hunt

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marshall9779

Reaction score
I am new to MD as of Jan. 2008 and began deer Hunting in MD this past 2008-2009 season. I really only hunted the MCkee Beshers WMA with no sucess. Only saw deer there the first day I hunted out of the 6-7 times I went there. I would really like to gain access to some private property in Montgomery or adjacent counties in MD. I have asked permission on a couple properties with no sucess. If anyone has propoerty or know someone that has property in central MD that may be willing to discuss permission in hunt, I would greatly appreciate it. I would be willing to donate a portin of vension, or a small monetary compensation. I utilize all seasons, so even if someone has just a small suburban property where it would only be feasable to bow hunt I would gladly take that opportunity. Also, if anyone knows of any hunt clubs in the central MD area, I would be interested as well. PM me with any contact information. Thanks a bunch.

Brandon

Back