Come on people!!

Help Support Frontier Muzzle Loading:

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
Come on guys. Why criticize guys and gals that shoot CF or rim fire. We are all shooters. As youngsters we all probably learned to shoot with modern firearms. I really don't see a 5-6 yo shooting a muzzleloader, although it is possible. BTW: in case you haven't figured it out: YOU ARE IN THE 'MODERN SHOOTER" area. So whether it be black powder muzzleloaders or modern day weapons...we are all brothers and sisters in the shooting arena. Get over yourselves!

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
Has anyone found a place where they aren't ripping you a new a!*$s for magazines?
I'm trying to round out some mags I need for a couple of rifles and pistols.
I'm finding that mags that went for $10-$12 just 6 months ago, are now going for 203 times that price.
I'm not desperate for them, just trying to round out to an even number:)

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
What kind of mags are you looking for? I have several places I get mine at just depends on what gun you need them for.
Hi Mark.
I found many places that have what I need. However, these mags are now 2-4 times what I paid just 8 months ago.
Kahr CW40 SS-6 / S&W M&P 40C DS-10

CVA Fanboy

FML Supporter
TripleK usually has decent deal, Mec-Gar aint exactly $2 bucks, I do prefer them also. I have had a couple pro-mags I do not and will not suggest, But if ya have to have a Magazine real bad Pro Mags got some real bad magazines!!! hahahahahahahah

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
TripleK usually has decent deal, Mec-Gar aint exactly $2 bucks, I do prefer them also. I have had a couple pro-mags I do not and will not suggest, But if ya have to have a Magazine real bad Pro Mags got some real bad magazines!!! hahahahahahahah
Never had any problems with promags....yet.

Latest posts