An impatient waiting day!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frontier gander

Reaction score
My Traditions Evolution is supposed to be coming UPS today. I spent all day with roofers and window installers pricing things out to repair the hailstorm damage, and its still not enough to pass the time!

I have a 3 to 4 hour wait so hopefully time will speed up so i can get my hands on it and give it a look over.

I hate days like this.

Looks like i will be waiting until monday as it seems the sissys dont know how to drive in rain and get the trucks on the road :evil: :evil:

Supposedly delayed over weather conditions.

I swear UPS has been the worse mailing service i have ever dealt with.

I'll have to agree with ya FG on UPS, and FedEx is not any better these days.
Over all,the good Old US Mail has done a much better job these days for me and they don't charge extra for SATURDAY's delivery either
frontier gander said:
Looks like i will be waiting until monday as it seems the sissys dont know how to drive in rain and get the trucks on the road :evil: :evil:

that'd be nice if they deliver it on saturday. Just really aggrivates me when this happens. Hunting season starts in what... 2 weeks and i have to figure out a totally new rifle that i have no experience with and the delay doesnt help.

frontier gander said:

Its pretty bad when the USPS kick their butts . I can shipping anywhere in the usa in 3 days with priority mail with the USPS . I try to go with them as much as i can . I have waited all day for something coming with UPS , said it was out for delivery and everything and not show . Then i check tracking # again after 5pm and it updates to the next day . :twisted: I have also tried tracking a package and they showed it sitting in another state for days and have it show up . :twisted:

Better than DHL.....they left the country and leaving 7000 Ohioans without a job!

mcrik

Wouldnt u know it! A new UPS driver got lost. This is the second time its happened when i have a new rifle coming! LOL

Rifle needed a little cleaning, but other than that, Perfecto! Keep your eyes out for the new post on it.

Latest posts

Back