Quantcast

CLA show in Lexington

Help Support Frontier Muzzle Loading:

drax05

FML Supporter
CLA SHOW, Lexington, I just got a note the show was cancelled, renovation work to the facility not complete yet. Next show of this kind I know of locally to me is the annual Alabama/Kentucky Rifle show, January, again, at Wheeler St. Park, west of Huntsville. I usually have tables, and this year one will display rations that would have been carried by long-hunters, explorers, travelers etc.... Hard tack, parch corn, corn flour, dried pumpkin/squash, portable soup (pocket soup) pemmican, dried figs, pear, mullet row, etc..... no, you can't taste them.......

Last edited:

drax05

FML Supporter
There is a web site that pretty much covers the "rendezvous" circuit throughout the U.S.
Go To: Talking Bear for current and future events.
yep, and Crazy Crow did post various rendezvous and encampments but they just posted they would no longer do it after this season. I guess keeping it up was getting to be too much,

CVA Enthusiast

Gather rounds are awesome providing help/support...Today with all COVID-19 guidelines unless outdoors it is a nightmare X= people Y 6ft distancing, Masks, Sanitizers rifle wipe downs after handling it is more of the guidelines crush

Latest posts