8 point mount back

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saxman1

Reaction score
I got my mount back.
I'm pretty happy with it.
8pointmount.jpg

8pointmount-1.jpg

Beautiful animal and a fantastic job by the taxidermist.

Ive never wanted a mount unless its something unusual such as a large nontypical or like the white deer i got years ago. It wasnt an albino, it was white with black where pink would normally be on an albino.

It was a rather small doe so i never got it mounted but i do have an old Polaroid pic laying around somewhere. Although i hunt ive just never really taken many pics for one reason or another. Even most of my racks have been used for knife handles or other crafts.

That one sure looks nice though. :yeah:

nice mount ..i have one almost the same mounted on my wall shot many years ago , 2 1/2 years old buck ...

Not a word used a lot to describe a deer but that mount is sure pretty!

Your taxi is awesome!

mount

those horns almost the color of tree branches, I would think they would really blend in the woods and be hard to see if that sucker was standing still in the bushes? Now I gotta hang mine in a different place, my wife has been at me. As a joke for mothers day I hung them over the bed and she didn't see the humor of my two favorite things in the being in the bedroom .............oh well keeping my day job. Nice mount man.

Latest posts

Back