T/C Triumph BONE COLLECTOR ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyota18396

Reaction score
Hello I would like to hear from any one with a BONE COLLECTOR. Post some pics if you can. I would like to know what load yours likes and what SCOPE and rings you went with . If you have any range info I would like to hear about it. I will be getting one soon. I cant wait im so excited. My wife is jelous lol. Thanks for all info. I am greatly appreciative.

other than asthetics, are there any functional improvements? I didnt think there were.

I shoot the regular Triumph and it loves 1120gr BH209 with Barnes 290 gr TMZ or SSt's with the short black sabot

I shoot a standard Triumph and assume it is the same as the Bone Crusher model except for the looks.
My triumph has a Nikon Omega scope, and I shoot 100 gr. of BP209 along with 300 gr. Harvester Scorpion PT Gold bullets in Harvester ribbed sabots.
With this combination I can shoot a 1" pattern at 100 yds with this rifle. It is a tack driver.

triumph

kyboy thanks. The price isnt that much difference. I think $100. It will probably depend on availability.I like the looks of both,but if I can get the collector than ill pay a little more.Im glad to hear that they are tack drivers and easy to clean.I will give that load a try.

toyota

I work at toyota and I have a 02 tacoma 4 dr. 150,000 mi. drives and looks great.

:shock: FG, toyota is the best kept secret in the USA...don't knock it unless you've tried it!! :roll: just like the difference between a White rifle and a CVA.... :lol:

toyota is exacty that- A toy. There are people who actually need trucks that can haul heavy equipment/ loads.

if only we had the smiley face where its rolling around on the floor laughing.

As for the bone collector, i do not feel its worth the added cost. Add some weight to the stock rather than rubber inserts to tame recoil.

toyota

Toyota is a great company.We have been getting a full pay check for doing nothing for 6 months. Toyota could have laid us off 1 year ago but they didnt.My family sure appreciates that.They employ alot of americans.We have the same suppliers as the big three.We did not want anybody to go under.Most suppliers would also go bankrupt if ford or gm shut down.It is bad for everyone.

Latest posts

Back