NEF Huntsman SS/Syn - Good deal?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure sounds good. NICE GUN

MDM Quick shooters and Buck Wackas are about $70-$80 more new. They are very similar to the NEF guns and appear to be a Rossi frame.

I purchased a stainless NEF Sidekick (basically the same gun) about 3 years ago for $225.
The MU breach plug is $25 new, the replacement ramrod $35 new.
Can't say what the value of the scope may be.

I will say, it is a very accurate break open muzzleloader.

One thing nice about the huntsman is that you can add different barrels to it thru H&R/NEF replacement barrel program much like the Encore.
http://www.hr1871.com/Support/accessoryProgram.asp[/url]

Busta loves these guns. It is set-up very similar to his. I would buy it especially if you can get him to come down a little more in price.

I have a Heritage {same as a sidekick but camo stock} and its a tack driver.I have the bushnell trophy on mine and shoot 295gr Powerbelts with two T7 pellets,nice results

The MU plug is dream come true,it sounds like that guy may have the Hubbards ram rod which is a nice addition compared to the factory one which is weaker.I would think its a fair price if you could get him to 300.

Busta might be better at pricing it then me.

Either way if you get it you won't be unhappy.They are great guns and can't wait till Big green comes out with the newer version.

Latest posts

Back