Cabels NEW gun policy

Help Support Frontier Muzzle Loading:

lonewolf172

Does anyone know how this new policy for black powder firearms works? They claim it's just for their records

lonewolf172

Does anyone know how this new policy for black powder firearms works? They claim it's just for their records
I should have added that the associate at my cabelas in Indiana did say that this new policy was just in Indiana and supposedly just for the stores records. IF, GOD forbid, there's a government gun confiscation it's just another way they can get even black powder firearms.

falcon

FML Supporter
This is all over the web.

There ain't no government conspiracy to confiscate our muzzleloaders. It's a policy designed to protect Cabela's from lawsuits.

It ain't just in Indiana, it's Cabela's policy US wide. Cabela's will no longer ship a muzzleloader to an individual. It must be picked up at a Cabela's store: You will be asked to sign a BATFE form 4473 that will be kept by Cabela's.

This came about because in 2016 Cabela's shipped a black power revolver to a career criminal in Ohio who used that revolver to murder another person. In 2018 Cabela's was sued.

Family of slain Ohio man sues Cabela's for selling gun to killer | From the Trenches World Report

mechteacher

If I was a career criminal and was buying a black powder gun, I would never sign an ATF Form 4473 because that is illegal. Do you think?

Pacifica

I don't know but we were told something like that also and now our _ _ _hole in Ottawa wants our guns , I say you can have them when you pry them from my cold dead hands. Guy's be careful as I don't trust governments.

Philgumbo

I don't know but we were told something like that also and now our _ _ _hole in Ottawa wants our guns , I say you can have them when you pry them from my cold dead hands. Guy's be careful as I don't trust governments.
Same here my friend!

Mad L

This is all over the web.

There ain't no government conspiracy to confiscate our muzzleloaders
Your kidding yourself.
You are 100% correct about Cabelas (old news)
But they ARE after our muzzleloaders ("antique firearms" and "gun building").
You should read the 16 or so Bill's currently floating and going through the House.

I just sat in on our local Senate here on a bill trying to, in essence, take away our right to Conceal Carry and Build Firearms.

Read the Bill's, all of them, and pay attention to the words "Antique Firearms" and "building", pay close attention to the Wording and 'loose user's of.

Also, the 9th Circuit of Appeals just declared that "The 2nd Amendment does NOT give Right to Open or Conceal Carry in public" - what I just read states this only effect about half dozen states at the moment.

Latest posts