** Warrning ** It is starting Check this CRAP Out !

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't worry about this any more than all the other hundreds of proposed bills that never see the light of day.

Although we gun owners must be ever-vigilant to protect our Second Amendment rights, this particular bill has not attracted a single co-sponsor and is a dead duck.

So we must keep our eyes and ears open, but not get upset about fringe proposals like this one.

Have fun, enjoy life, get out to the range and bust some caps and you'll feel better.

okay I read it.

"the system"

-already has my prints, SS# etc from CCW file
-can come into my house anytime they want anyway and see anything they want, if you think that they can't you've got another thing coming

-there already is a law that will put my ass away if I leave a firearm in reach of a child

-as far as me submitting to physical/psycho examination, that will be used to provide revenue for our soon to be socialized medicine.

Another note: they don't do any of this to "help" anybody. They just create more bureaucracy ie more fees, paperwork, more jobs for lazy useless people

Besides, if they want to outlaw everybody's sh#t, its real simple. They will just do that

Back