!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MICHIGAN HUNTERS PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvamuzzlefun

Reaction score
Hello,

Heres the story.... I live in AZ and put in for a muzzleloader elk hunt here in the state with my father. well my father also put in for a rifle elk tag as well as the muzzleloader tag and didnt tell me, he put the two hunts on two seperate applications so needless to say our applications were denied from the draw. This state has a one per year bag limit and he didnt tell me he was putting in for rifle as well. :( Here's where i need the help from the MI hunters. My wife is from MI and has agreed to let me do a MI deer hunt, We have a lot of family that lives there. and that know absolutely nothing about the cost. I have also tried to look it up online and am coming up with several different costs. I need to know the cost of an out of state deer hunt and licence. I need the total cost of everything that i may need for this hunt thank you so much for your help. :)

Non Resident deer licenses are $138.00 in Michigan either archery or firearm. The NR combo license is $276.00

DC

That is the actual tags. They can be bought over the counter at any license dealer. License and tag are one and the same here.

DC

Yes, just the $138(unless it went/goes up). You have to pay another $1 for the 'sport card' number. You could also do it on-line & they send you the tag, it's instant for licenses that don't include a kill tag. As a non-res I wouldn't buy the 'combo' license.

Latest posts

Back