Traditions: buck stalker .50 cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antman157

Reaction score
I'm standing in bass pro shops .. They have a traditions buck stalker in .50 cal with camo stock for $249 ... Would this be a good rifle? Need to know asap .. First time muzzleloader

Nothing against Traditions, but I would go with the Knight as well. Hard to beat a Knight Rifle.

Didn't get anything.. They didn't have knight on show at bass pro .. I was gonna walk out with the traditions if it was worth it

Hello, I have a Buckstalker. Just had it at the range today. Its a nice compact muzzleloader good for the area in N.J. I will be hunting. I will be using the open sights and most of my hunting will not be more than 50 yards. If shooting longer ranges I would get muzzleloader with a scope on it and a longer barrel. I am using 430 240gr. xtp's with mmp green sabots and getting good groups at fifty yards.

Antman if your looking for a ML keep an eye out in Cabelas bargain den. They have some awesome deals. They have a CVA Kodiak Pro Stainless camo for $199.00. I got my TC Triumph for $249.00. What a deal.
Bass Pro Shops is to high.

ML

Ditto above. FYI-Ye Old Archery Shoppe has the Knight 07 .50 Wolverine 209 on closeout for $109.88.

muskrat30 said:
Well antman, seasons are here, you better get something!

LOL I know ... Been Muzzleloader season for about 3 weeks for me now .. But I've been using my .308 until I find one ..

antman157 said:
Does Cabela's ship to my house or an FFL?

You can have a muzzleloader shipped directly to your house. They do not have to go to a FFL. Cabelas got mine to me in 2-3 days.

Latest posts

Back