Anothe ML in the house....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramitupurs84

Reaction score
Well Dad went out and bought a Triumph. I haven't seen it yet(my weekend out at the gf's, saves gas), but he said it camo, stainless barrel, the 'limb saver', scope pre-mounted and bore sighted. He is shooting 200gr. SW, 777 pellets and Winchester 209 primers. He is pretty excited about it. He picked up all the necessary goodies and tells me I should shoot the crap out of it lol...I said it's yours you need to enjoy, maybe once...lol

ramitupurs84

Well you know - Father Knows Best - he got a really goot one... I bet you and him will both enjoy that purchase...

I saw the best, man is it a nice gun. I like how it breaks down for cleaning. I think he as a 9 power on it....

Been reading great reports about the triumph
I like TC products
I shoot ann Encore SS camo

I'll be interested to see if the quality stays the same sinse beibg bought by Smith and Wesson

From all I have read, that is a great rifle. The post of the rifle are all very good...

He said that a guy came in with a brand new Omega with the tags still on it wanting to trade it back in...the guy had over $1,000 into and never shot it. They gave him $6XX for it not before the guy tried to pawn it off on dad lol....

Why was he trying to dump the Omega? I thought they were supposed to be good also.

Rhino Hunter

Dad kinda asked him that...he said he just never shot it and wanted something else.

Latest posts

Back