now thats no fun!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frontier gander

Reaction score
A couple months ago i joined up on savage shooters and just yesterday i noticed a hateful topic against the spanish made muzzleloader and with all kinds of links and crap that RW often posts. So naturally, i went to hpmuzzleloading website and got the link to the savage that exploded and put it in that topic to show that many others out there do have their issues.

Well later on i posted a new topic about the harvester sabertooth. They never emailed me back after i sent 2 emails so i figured that RW may have some knowledge about whats going on with the bullet. Typical of him, he just went and kept deleting my posts even the honest question about the harvester sabertooth. Didnt surprised me as he attacked me last year when i just asked him if he knew what the length of the FPB was and the diameter of the bullet.

Today i log in and get a message saying that i was banned.... For Spamming! If that dont take the cake! SPAMMING! I post 6 times and i get banned for spamming :?: :lol: Geeeee i wonder who was behind that?

Good thing i have mozilla and an IP address changer LMAO.

Okay im done, i just had to share my fun for the day.

Wow! What an ass... I sent him an email once and he acted like a douche bag.

Not surprised, quite a few of us had dealings with a certain individual in the past and sometimes the best thing said is nothing at all.

You noticed he's not welcomed here as well as quite a few other ML web sites.

All I can say is a muzzleloader forum while they like to be open to all points of view and topics, some are not. And that is a definite NOT. I guess I do not blame them. If this was a savage muzzleloading forum, what did you expect to happen when you submit a post degrading the Savage muzzleloader? Of course they are going to take that in a bad way.

On your own forum, what if a person came in to it and made bad posts about powerbelts, the accura or CVA rifles in general? What would you do, just allow it, warn them, or throw them out?

When you join a forum you join according to rules. Also each form has a set of ideals that they like to see you adhere to. You know the old saying, if you can't play nice, don't play at all. I am not saying that is right for a forum to act like that, but it does happen. I'm not saying that them booting you was right, but lets say it does not surprise me.

cayuga

On your own forum, what if a person came in to it and made bad posts about powerbelts, the accura or CVA rifles in general?

I can tell you what he does on Graybeard - he deletes them... been there had it done - i even sent copies to Graybeard for his judgement...

Gosh count on your hand how many times he has been booted on hunting Net and it is one of the most liberal...

The deal is, all he does it crap on other peoples posts who are not shooting what he is. I wrote up a nice "professional" post about the traditions muzzleloader ( some one was asking about it), didnt compare it to anything, didnt put no one down and yet RW was low enough to delete my post and continue his trashing rather than helping the guy out.

Even another forum member agreed with me on it and his stuff also was deleted.

I tried doing the same thing as first with the current topic and again, He wanted to be dirty and low.

IMO RW is a very bad sales person for savage. Not many people will put up with a guy that low and dirty. Eventually when they learn more about the sport and see the trail that hes left behind him, they'll know exactly what kind of person he is.

I remember when Optima Andy first came here as a rookie, he was reading RW's stuff and pretty much knew right away that the guy was a douche the more he read about him LOL.

sabotloader said:
cayuga

On your own forum, what if a person came in to it and made bad posts about powerbelts, the accura or CVA rifles in general?

I can tell you what he does on Graybeard - he deletes them... been there had it done - i even sent copies to Graybeard for his judgement...

Gosh count on your hand how many times he has been booted on hunting Net and it is one of the most liberal...

I was booted from huntingnet because a moderator was after the same chick that i was. God honest truth!! :lol:

Graybeard must have agree'd with me on the cva forum, he locked it. Even though i felt it was cooling down and everyone was getting friendly with eachother.

If i were a tough guy to deal with i'd have been deleting grouse's advertisement on GBO. But in truth, The stuff is interesting and fun to read.

No need to go there....

FG I am with you on this one for sure... You are seeing why I posted a while back that like this site, and visit no other now... It was an easy decision when I figured out the "brand X site". It was a waste of time over there!

Ok, now I will magically disappear! :shock:

No doubt; this site is head & shoulders above the rest. You get good honest answers and opinions; has helped me immensely!

sites

Absolutely the best is here. I go on HN to look at acouple postings, agitate the PA guys but hands down there is no better ACTIVE group or information site than this one. Plus after a couple swings at each other it seems as though this group gets back to the ML business of shooting.

All I know is, if you like your CVA, Traditions or what ever you like to shoot, that's your business and no one should look down at you etc etc.

We're all here to learn off of one another and just have fun shooting and making white smoke.

Too bad you guys don't realize the best ML's ever made was the White ML system. :wink: :lol:

Lets all go out this weekend and make some smoke!!

Nuh uh!! Best ever made was by the Hawken Brothers. They say the more powder you added ( over 200grains 2f dupont) the tighter they shot. Or i should say, the rifle they were testing prefered a 208gr charge to shoot the tightest.

frontier gander said:
Nuh uh!! Best ever made was by the Hawken Brothers. They say the more powder you added ( over 200grains 2f dupont) the tighter they shot. Or i should say, the rifle they were testing prefered a 208gr charge to shoot the tightest.

thats a big shoulder thump :( :(

Latest posts

Back