Bought some new Trolling Lures...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty1

Reaction score
Now that I have my " wits-about-me " when it comes to COVID19, I was able to pick-up where I left-off.... spring fishing season. I bought myself some new colors to try this spring.:)
hBito6e.jpg

Now that I have my " wits-about-me " when it comes to COVID19, I was able to pick-up where I left-off.... spring fishing season. I bought myself some new colors to try this spring.:)
hBito6e.jpg
That's what I'm doing right now. Looking to replenish my lost kastmaster lures. Bargains to be had on ebay ....sometimes. Me, Jon(FG) and my other son Stan put our apps in for 2020 deer and elk. We also got our fishing & small game combo licenses. I'm rarin' and ready for that first bite.
Good fortune Marty...they fries up real tasty.

Can't go wrong with proven lures like the kastmaster. One fisherman may swear by a lure while others say they never caught anything on it. I always say that if you like something then you'll get good with it.

Usually if a fisherman or woman has faith in a particular lure they will end up using it more resulting in more faith and hence more fish. That being said the more you fish a water the more real data you have on lure style, color and speed and certainly not lures for specific waters do exist. A lake I fish in Maine for landlocked salmon has shown that a mooselook wobbler in copper trolled 2.8 to 3.2 mph to be the best producer for me. No doubt.

Usually if a fisherman or woman has faith in a particular lure they will end up using it more resulting in more faith and hence more fish. That being said the more you fish a water the more real data you have on lure style, color and speed and certainly not lures for specific waters do exist. A lake I fish in Maine for landlocked salmon has shown that a mooselook wobbler in copper trolled 2.8 to 3.2 mph to be the best producer for me. No doubt.
Is the lake you fish in ME tainted or stained in color?
Just wondering why copper worked.

Back