Savage EZ Tool (RV) Ratcheting Version

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pocampo

Reaction score
Effective immediately I will no longer manufacture or sell the Savage EZ Tool (RV). The quantity being sold just doesn't justify the expense.

With the economy in a recession and the introduction of the new hex breech plug by Savage Arms recently it is only a matter of time until all rifles will carry this new style which can be removed with regular mechanics tools.

I will still be a member of Modern Muzzleloader and still have a Sav10ML-II.

I greatly appreciate all of your support and business over the years and also for you believing in the Savage Ez Tool enough to keep the banner ad flying for others to see.

Thanks again to all. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. Best of luck in 2010.

Tom
aka: pocampo

Pocampo,

Thanks for bringing us all such an excellent product!

JC

Ditto... love mine. I someday may have the new hex head but my 2 standard plugs would have to wear out first.

I am still getting calls and inquiries about the Savage EZ Tool from people because of the confusion due to the banner ad still going here on Modern Muzzleloader showing it for sale.

It has now been over 3 months since the announcement that effective immediately (12/14/09) we will no longer mfg or sell this tool.

Is there anyone here on Modern Muzzleloader who has the authority/ability or access to the individual who does to remove the EZ Tool banner ad I would be most appreciative.

Tom Scott

Latest posts

Back