Knight long range hunter stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottygun1

Reaction score
My stock has a crack the shape of a u on the top part of the handle. I noticed today after i shot it. It was not there before i started shooting. I never hunted with this gun so i know i did not bang it on anything. I am going to try and call knight ,but my guess is that they don't have anymore. Does anyone know were i can get one or does any of the other knight stocks fit the long range hunter?This sucks i love this gun. The stock is regular one not a thumbhole.

It should fit an Extreme stock but the barrel might have a different contour since the barrel is a bit different.

If you find out for sure, could you post a pic of the damage. i might want to buy it from you if it can be repaired.

BTW, atm Knight is moving inventory and other things to a new location. Repairs and questions about "new old stock" may be a PITA until the transition is over.

Ive had an order in for about a month and they still havent charged my card. If you dont mind being patient then i would call Knight and wait for a response.

Ask for Al Paxton if you can and he will find out from Sam if they fit.

scottygun1

I am pretty sure that Knight will take care of that under warranty but as GM says they are in the middle of move and it may take awhile....

BTW my order arrived today so...Knight/PI is on the move quickly. My card wasnt even charged until today either.

WAY TO GO KNIGHT!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back