Strike the pose...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcchartboy

Reaction score
Work it baby..work it! :lol: :lol:

JC

2105.jpg

2107.jpg

2109.jpg

2112.jpg

I do not know what it is about white tail deer, but I love looking at pictures of them. They are a unique animal. And delicious to boot.

cayuga said:
I love looking at pictures of them.

Just stop for a moment and think about the fact that he was looking at the camera wondering "what the hell is this".

Makes you wonder...What if he was thinking about you looking at him, while he was thinking about looking at you!! :lol: :lol:

JC

Nice pics....

How ya like that reconyx? Made all my other cameras obsolete.

I've had one since last year and would not even consider 90% of the other camera's on the market any longer. In fact, I sold my old Cuddeback No-Flash and bought another Reconyx at the begining of this season. :yeah:

JC

I need to buy 2 and fast!!!

Need infrared flash. Reasonable (under $200)

Recommendations????

I have tried a few and most are a waste of time and $$$ it wont take long in batteries alone to get into the reconyx price range.

get a B\W reconyx and start there..... The reaction time of the reconyx and the battery life are second to none. I have a predator extreme that is ok but not even close to the reconyx.

Mine got pics of trespassers running 4 wheelers where I have permission to hunt... Land owner blamed me until I came up with pics of the perps.. A lower grade camera would not have the speed to get the shot.

Spitpatch said:
I need to buy 2 and fast!!!

Need infrared flash. Reasonable (under $200)

Recommendations????

Scoutguard 550. Spit best cams out there for the money.

Spit,

Buy the HCO Scoutgard, great camera, AA batteries. Mine was in the woods last fall 2 1/2 months and still 90 % battery life left.

Paid $210 for it from Bee Outdoors(there are other vendors as well).

Trigger speed is 1 second, color photos very good, nitetime IR photos good as well. Molded in groove to accept the Python cable lock.

Has been rated #1 camera in this price range by several camera review websites.and at times has been rated against very expensive cameras with similar results.

Latest posts

Back