Hello from Arizona

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squinko

Reaction score
Hello all. Just joined the site recently. I am just getting into ML for hunting. I have been hunting for ever but this is a first with a ML. I have a Bull Elk tag in 6A here in Arizona. It's a great unit and it has taken me over 10 years to get drawn. Can't wait.

I just purchased a Remington Genesis, Nikon Omega scope to take on this hunt. A couple of my hunting buddies shoot the Genesis and really like it.

Great wedsite. I have learned a ton already.

Benny.

Well it is good to have you here. You have a great rifle and scope there.

Welcome to the forum. Let us know how you like your new setup.

What are your hunt dates. Did you draw the early tag? I hunt 6A for elk (when I can get drawn). If you drew the early hunt, hold out for a big one!

squinko

Welcome aboard the good ship....

There are some really great folks here...

Hope you have a great elk hunt...

be sure to visit often

fireman said:
What are your hunt dates. Did you draw the early tag? I hunt 6A for elk (when I can get drawn). If you drew the early hunt, hold out for a big one!

I am going in early November just before rifle season.

Hey , Thats great news! I to have been drawn for that Black Powder hunt in Nov. Our group of 4 are all ready to go now! This year we are going to try inlines. We have already been ok with sidelocks, but ready for a more modern approach ... Good luck

Latest posts

Back