Trigger Job for my Endeavor????

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulions

Reaction score
Does anyone have any tips I can use to lighten the trigger on my endeavor. I know I can change springs or send it of to Bellm or Eabco. I was just wondering if their is anything I can do to it without ordering new springs or sending it off. Have any of you ever sent one to Eabco for a trigger job, 65 dollars sounds pretty good.

Go to Bellm's site an start reading. He has the do-it yourself kit's w/instructions.
I have a 10 yr. old Encore that had just a hint of creep, so I added the Bellm's heavy hammer springs. Cured it. That job is doable for anyone that can operate a screwdriver.

IMHO, Unless you have some sort of knowledge about trigger's, I'd send it off.

+1
I also did a trigger job with Bellm's springs and honed the surfaces while I had it apart; turn out excellent started with a 7# trigger and ended up with a nice crisp 2.5 # trigger just right for me. Lee

Unless you have gunsmithing experience, it's best to take the advice of these gentlemen and have it professionally done.

Latest posts

Back