anyone use???????

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OptimaAndy

Reaction score
50/44 green sabots. got them from cabelas. Ordered wrong ones. anyone wanna trade for some HPH12/24? This is a new unopened 50 pack

i also have 14 295 gr. powerbelts. 15 hornady 44-240 HP/XTPs
What you got to trade. I am open to just about anything.

If you don't get a trade you can find a use for them. I like sabots for 45cal bullets in the 50. I have some of the green sabots like you mention that take the 44cal bullet. I use them as my inexpensive alternative to get a newly mounted scope close. I use homecast 44cal bullets in them & switch over to hunting bullets for the final sight-in. I also took a deer with my homecast 44cal bullets a few yrs ago. It worked fine but I've switched to other bullets. Just an idea if you have them around.

I may give the 240s a try but the powerbelt ARE going somewhere. They aren't tight enough in my barrel.

i'll take the PB's. I'll send you some inserts in trade once i get the mold holes all finished up. Hows that?

I'll take em for free. Always willing to try something for free.

frontier gander said:
i'll take the PB's. I'll send you some inserts in trade once i get the mold holes all finished up. Hows that?

you spoke up first so i will send them to ya. whats your mailing address?
I don;t need any inserts the only bullets i am using are the SST/SW and the gold dot 45 colt 250.

Back