T/C SUPPERGLIDES

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty

Reaction score
Theses are grouping well for me i was wondering about expansion and how they work on deer?

i've only shot 5 deer with the .452 250g with either 110g or 130g 2f 777 at between 30 to 70yds.excellant results every time.....karl

their ok

i shot 15 deer with them and had five problems but got all my deer died with in 50 yrds the lead came part from the copper plating and stayed behind and the lead went throu.

Re: their ok

miheadhunter said:
i shot 15 deer with them and had five problems but got all my deer died with in 50 yrds the lead came part from the copper plating and stayed behind and the lead went throu.

If all the deer died within 50 yards I don't really see a problem. If you worried about jacket seperation switch to the bonded.

smitty said:
Theses are grouping well for me i was wondering about expansion and how they work on deer?

Same bullet as the Hornady SST/TC Shockwave. I've used this bullet more than any other. Usually very accurate and I have no reservations with their performance on game..

bullet

When you say super glides i immediately think of the sabots that come w/ the pack. The bullet might do well on deer but in my Pro Hunter, I could never get a good group using the sabots in the pack, seemed loose. JMT's

Bucker they are a tight fit in my KP1 and some of the best groups i have ever shot with any M/L they were also tight in my triumph but did not group well that was the gun i got them for. Sold that gun today

Back