Next time 100yds.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizz

Reaction score
Well, the new scope mounts came yesterday. So off to the man cave we go to mount them up. I put a new VXII 3-9 in them and lined everything up. After a quick bore sighting, it was off to the target block. I was loading 115gr by volume of BH209 over a 209A primer. The first shot,an SST in a Hornady sabot, went dead center and low. I adjusted her up and fired another SST. I had a few Shock Waves on hand I wanted to compare to the SST, so I fired one of them for shot #3. It appeared like they were going to print the same, so I finished up the sight in with them. They were loaded in MPH 12 sabots and felt just right going down the pipe. A couple minor sight corrections,and shots 5,6 & 7 went in a hole that was good enough for today. Next session will be at 100 yds. I'm liking the Warne rings and bases for sure. While I was in the "Man Cave" taking pics, I took a couple of my hide away to share. This is where I go to load, clean, or just work on a cup of coffee. It is one of those pre constructed out buildings that I finished inside. 12ft X 16ft and will stay warm with just an electric radiator. Hey Tom, thanks for all your help my friend. I really appreciate it,Grizz.

100_0582.jpg

100_0579.jpg

100_0580.jpg

100_0581.jpg

Back