WIND!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fireman

Reaction score
Got up early this AM so I could shoot my new TC Endevour and it is windy. Now I am gonna have to wait until Saturday :x

just go shoot anyway! most hunting is not ideal weather either, just don't worry about how tight your groups are

fireman

Wind! just another one of those we have to deal with... If I had a chance to shoot - I would shoot wind or no wind... Shoot every time I go to the farm I complain about wind!!!

Enjoy you new gun...

I agree, you have to practice shooting in all conditions so you have a good feel for how your firearm will perform when you out hunting, regardless of what the weather brings.

I put the scope on it yesterday. Today was gonna be the day that I got it sighted in. Didn't want the wind to skew the sighting in process. I shoot my bow in the wind all of the time so I know how it effects the arrow. I did go out and shoot about 20 shots anyway.

fireman said:
I put the scope on it yesterday. Today was gonna be the day that I got it sighted in. Didn't want the wind to skew the sighting in process. I shoot my bow in the wind all of the time so I know how it effects the arrow. I did go out and shoot about 20 shots anyway.

sorry, didn't realize you weren't even sighted in yet!!

fireman said:
Got up early this AM so I could shoot my new TC Endevour and it is windy. Now I am gonna have to wait until Saturday :x

I live near Cedar Springs , MI. It's been " windy enough to blow hay right out of a cow " for the last three weeks. Gettin' tired of it.

Latest posts

Back