A little humor

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
Jack, a handsome man, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to this blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV as the 10:00 news came on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.
47366335_2025280180851430_3848739950795161600_n.jpg
The blonde looked at Jack and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"
Jack says, "You know what, I bet he will." The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't." Jack placed $30 on the bar and said, "You're on!"
Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death. The blonde was very upset and handed her $30 to Jack, saying, "Fair's fair... Here's your money."
Jack replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump."
The blonde replies, "I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again."
Jack took the money.

A guy walked into a bar, ordered his drink and started to tell a "blond" joke to the bartender, who happened to be a blond female. She stopped him with a warning; "See that blond lady in the corner, she's a pro boxer. And those three blond women at the table to your left are cops. Two more blonds sat at the bar and the guy pointed with his thumb and raising his eyebrows questioningly. "Oh, them", she responded. Those two teach juijutsu at a place right around the corner. "So", the lady barkeep said; "are you sure you still want to tell a blond joke"? "I guess not", he said. "I don't want to have to tell the joke seven times"!

Latest posts

Back