Knight is shipping orders

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GM54-120

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Supporting member
Reaction score
Just got in a few of the items i ordered.

I couldnt pass up the 285gr Spitfires for only $13 a box and the Elite needed some Knight lovin too. :D

KnightStuff1.jpg

KnightStuff3.jpg

The Knight steel bases and QR rings are on the way from Numrich.

Oops and if you look close you can see the Lehigh NFPJ. Mine works ok with Win209s and Win T7s. Cheddites were ok too but tighter.

Popeye said:
only $13 a box :shock:

Yep and i think they are still on sale per 18pack. They had some other Redhots too that are gone now. im still waiting on those and another sling/case.

Yep still $12.99 per 18 for the 285s. They are small OD though. I just checked 5 and they ran .501, so you better have a very tight bore.

http://www.knightrifles.com/spitzer-boa ... m-bullets/

thnaks for the heads up..Are they going to have their muzzleloaders up on their website?Are they going to be the same models as the last year they made them?

Only the KP1 is currently listed and i really dont know more than that. Its being moved to the Tenn. facility and who knows for sure what will happen in Iowa. They imply in the statement something is coming.

We can only hope the Extreme Ultimate Slam comes out soon but it wont be easy on the wallet. :lol:

Back