1X Scope

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nutt189

Reaction score
I am new to this site and I wanna say thanks. I have had lots of questions answered with out even asking, also I am new to ML.I went out and bought a omega last week and I am looking to put a scope on it. Here in Nebraska we are limited to a 1 power scope. I tossed the idea around wondering if it was worth it but I think I would like to have cross hairs

I've shot my ML's with fiber optic sights or a variable scope.

I shoot an AR15 often with an Aimpoint and picking things up with a quality scope is real nice compared to using the irons. If you can find a nice 1x scope that you like it may be worth the trouble. I can't believe how much I like my Aimpoint on the AR, makes aquiring a target real quick for me. I've shot plenty of irons and know how to shoot them, but I'll take my 1x Aimpoint on my AR anyday for quick shooting.

Good luck

Nutt,

I too live in NE. I reccommend an aimpoint if you can afford it. My wife uses one on her ML, I just use my open sights, I actually prefer them over a 1X

I have a 1x Nikon buckmaster on my Savage It works a lot better than open sights or peep especially for old eyes.
Redclub

Ordered a Sightron 1X from midwayUSA shipped to my door for $116.00 the other day! They had them on sale! Should be here any day! :D

Back