Bone Collector- opinions

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beervo2

Reaction score
Any Bone Collector owners and if so what are your opinions about this good looking mzl..
Is it worth the extra money??
Has anybody seen the camo version at the stores yet??
Around here all I can find is the gray one...

Thanks
Mike

Bone collector

Hey Mike , I have the gray BoneCollector. I love it. I would have bought a camo ,but I couldnt find one. I put a leupold 2x7 on it. I think it is worth the extra money, but that is my opinion. I pull it out of its case all the time to look at it.I think that it gives you the most bang for the buck. I haven't had a chance to see how well it shoots yet but I can guarantee that its a tack driver.

I handled one at a Bass Pro in Kodak, TN. It seems to be a nice rifle but all it has over a regular Triumph is a Flex-Tech stock.

Also has fluted barrel,power rod, and reversible hammer extension, with a shorter pull then the standard triumph..... is that worth all the extra $$$$$

I have an original Triumph and (even though it looks cool) can't see the extra cost of the bone-collector being worth the extra cash...even if'n ol Mike Waddell shoots one...

Heck, it wasn't that long ago that he was pimpin the Omega as the best thing since buttered bread. 8)

Just got one..

My lovely wife just bought me one for my birthday. :D :D :D Thinking about putting a Leupold Ultimate Slam scope on it. I'll let you know how it shoots.

Looking forward to it!!!

RH

My buddy just bought one and he said he was clover-leafing 250g SW's at 100 yards. He was very impressed and happy with it.

Latest posts

Back