Super 91 -II

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbuff

Reaction score
Anyone got one, I just placed a order with Doc and am excited about getting it.

Anygood choice loads you guys like,I am hoping to use the 350gr FPB with it.

Thanks,
Steve

Got two in .451 & .504 they do best with big long conicals in the 460-500 grain range. Less powder 70-90gr. is best depending on load/caliber and no crud ring, your gonna want more than one... :lol: and congrats!! 8)

Good advice there from Toytruck. I shoot a BullShop 460 or 500 grain conical out of my Whites. I have three of them. As for powder, 65-90 grains is plenty depending on what kind of powder your shooting.

I have been having great accuracy shoot 80 grains of Triple Seven 2f and a 460 grain conical. It really puts them down range. You are really going to like that rifle.

Congratulations on your purchase of a White Rifle. Ditto to what everybody says about loads

You also may want to try 70grs of Swiss 3f powder. Also Doc's favorite powder while it is dirty as compared to the others is 80-90 gr Pryodex P. While it is dirtier, it is also a lot cheaper than the others. I've also gotten some of my best groups with Pryodex P as well.

You will really like that rifle. The Super 91 II should shoot the Noexcuse bullets well also. I have several Whites my .504's with the barrel the super 91 II has likes the Noecuse 495gr with 75-85 grs T7 fffg.

I just picked up a Super Safari in .504 from Doc. You will want more than one!!

I've said it before,but when I first started hearing about white rifles I owned several TC's including an encore, which I liked the design over all. I now own 4 whites and 1 TC renegade w/o the QLA.

Back