Need some Advice

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billyzink

Reaction score
I am trying to buy a 1X scope from a friend, I know what the scope is worth but the only way he will sell it to me is a package deal with the gun. I have no interest in the gun but want the scope pretty bad. The gun is a CVA Hunter Bolt Magnum 50 cal with a camo stock and blued barrell. What is it worth and do you guys feel there would be much interest in it in the Classifieds. I would want to price it for a quick sale, just want the scope and to recoup what the gun would be worth. Thanks Joe

Traditions Firearms sells a 1X32mm scope for around $53.00 and this is new and in the box with a full warranty. I can understand why you might want your friends scope, but to purchase a rifle you do not want or need makes no sense to me. Go to a auction site and see what the rifle sells for.

cayuga said:
Traditions Firearms sells a 1X32mm scope for around $53.00 and this is new and in the box with a full warranty. I can understand why you might want your friends scope, but to purchase a rifle you do not want or need makes no sense to me. Go to a auction site and see what the rifle sells for.
Want to get the scope plus help my buddy out!!! I will check the auction sites out, thought someone here would have some idea what it was worth though!!!

Latest posts

Back